Grab bags delivered straight to your door.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
- I have soil and rubble to dispose of, which bag is best suited?
The 1 tonne maxi bag is the only bag suitable for this type of waste. It is strong enough to be filled completely to the brim with concrete.
- I am replacing my bathroom suite, which bag is best suited?
The 1.5 Wastebuster bag is large enough to accommodate a standard size bath intact. You can also fill with mixed waste, such as plastic, wood, metal and tiles.
- Can I put plasterboard/gypsum in my bag?
Yes, when the waste is sorted at a fully licensed recycling depot the plasterboard/gypsum is separated from other waste streams, in accordance with current legislation.
- Where can I place my bag?
The bag should be placed within 3 metres of the public highway. Overhead obstructions such as cables and trees should be avoided.
If we have to leave the public highway to reach the bag eg. move onto your driveway, this is completely at your risk.
- What can't I put in the bag?
You should not put any of the following into your bag:
- Fridges, Freezers, air conditioning units, dehumidifiers or any other equipment containing refrigerant.
- Liquid waste of any type including oils etc.
- Very large tree roots
If you are unsure about unusual waste, please phone us for advice.
- Where do you deliver to?
See the map below to view our coverage area
- How high can I fill the bag?
You can fill the bag right to the top. To correctly fill a bag, make sure that you keep pulling the sides up as you fill to ensure that you get as much as possible in the bag to achieve maximum value for your money
Please note: The shaded area is for guidance only, there may be a boundary charge at the outer edges of the shaded area. Please call the office for further advice.